Selasa, 12 Juni 2012

erasing something don't change anything

I was opened my computer on sunday evening. And I looked one folder, named: yihaa, which is full of picture of me and him (my ex-boyfriend). And suddenly I have a butterfly in my stomach. Dilema. Should I erase this folder or not?

And I took for a moment. A few minutes of thingking. Do I have to erase? Do I cheat my fiancee if I keep this folder? Looked that folder of picture. Looked my cellphone, looked my fiancee deeply. And I was made a decision. I will not erase it.

It was part of my past. It was part of my memories. Those pictures just a photo, which taken by my history. And those pictures don't be my future.

And I closed that folder. Closed my computer. And also closed that stories. It just my simple-perfect-memories. It won't be my greatest-perfect-memories.


- me-

1 komentar:

  1. heula atuh..just keep it on your memory,not to be remembered.. ;)

    BalasHapus